Monday, May 4, 2009

life as a trucker's wife

First blog. Monday, May 4, 2009. Im so sick of my life. I have nothing to look forward too each day. Well, that's not true. Actually, I do. I can look forward to cleaning, paying bills, taking care of kids, and hearing the kids complain about how they need this and that and not having any money. I wish my husband were here to help. Everyone tells me all the time how great it is having a part-time husband. It's not that great at all. Hubby hates it when I tell people Im a single parent, but hey, thats what I am. I have no one to fall asleep with or wake up to. I can't look forward to him coming home from work everyday and having a normal family life. Truth is I never know when he is coming home and I miss him so much. Right now he's in Minnestoa. Who knows where he will be tomorrow. You know what they say about a man's whiskey being the other woman? That's what I am compared to his life on the road. If he couldnt drive, he would go nuts. Its hard for him too. His son is his most prized possession and he is missing out on watching him grow up and learn new things and the funny stuff he does every day. He is missing out on our teenagers high school lives. He misses his dog. I miss him. Well, back to my normal, everyday, not so exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment