Friday, May 8, 2009

oh god another day

May 8th, 2009

Currently in Crisis Intervention Training to volunteer on the crisis help line for Tahoe Women's Services. Last nights training we talked about mental health, drug use and d.v. Hard class. Every class brings up bad memories. Cried the whole way home. Oh well, I guess it's all better now, sort of.

Looking at buying a house in Oklahoma. There's really nothing left for me here. I might be able to bring Torrey with me but I think I would definitely have to let Nikki stay, either with a friend or with Steve. A move like that can be traumatic for a kid, hope Rodney can keep his job with IST and still live out there.

Rodney has been gone for 2 weeks straight. He has gone from Reno to Oregon to Minnesota to Wisconsin to Oklahoma to Texas and now to San Diego. Hope he is having fun. I miss him.

Torrey gets his uniform tonight and his first babe ruth game is tomorrow morning. Wish Rodney could be here to see it. R.J. had his first school pics the other day. Can't wait to get those back and Nikki will be driving soon. Gotta get her birth certificate. Mother's day is Sunday. Have to do something with the kids but dont wanna do anything without hubby here.

No comments:

Post a Comment